‘Life Healthcare funds R13 million for eye care and up-skilling of blind and partially sighted persons in partnership with SA National Council for the Blind’. Read more at https://www.lifehealthcare.co.za/news-and-info-hub/latest-news/life-healthcare-tackles-biggest-disability-in-the-country/.
- Safety and Health and the Future of Work
- The South African National Council for the Blind joins the World Blind Union and the rest of the world in observing international Guide Dogs Day, 24 April 2019
- WBU Statement on World Book and Copyright Day, 23 April
- Voting aid for voters with disabilities and special needs
- Guide dogs not easily accessible in SA