‘The Marrakesh Treaty was adopted on June 27, 2013 in Marrakesh and it forms part of the body of international copyright treaties administered by WIPO. It has a clear humanitarian and social development dimension and its main goal is to create a set of mandatory limitations and exceptions for the benefit of the blind, visually impaired, and otherwise print disabled (VIPs)’. Read more at https://www.wipo.int/treaties/en/ip/marrakesh/.
- Safety and Health and the Future of Work
- The South African National Council for the Blind joins the World Blind Union and the rest of the world in observing international Guide Dogs Day, 24 April 2019
- WBU Statement on World Book and Copyright Day, 23 April
- Voting aid for voters with disabilities and special needs
- Guide dogs not easily accessible in SA