‘A large new study could relieve the burden of blindness in South Africa. Until now‚ diagnosis and risk assessment for patients has relied heavily on studies in the US and UK. But the South African Eye Study‚ published in the journal Nature‚ is set to change all that’. Read more at https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-01-23-new-study-zeroes-in-on-silent-thief-of-sight/.
- Safety and Health and the Future of Work
- The South African National Council for the Blind joins the World Blind Union and the rest of the world in observing international Guide Dogs Day, 24 April 2019
- WBU Statement on World Book and Copyright Day, 23 April
- Voting aid for voters with disabilities and special needs
- Guide dogs not easily accessible in SA